• TCMH board meeting, noon at the hospital meeting room.
• Village of Plato board of trustees meeting, 7 p.m. in the meeting room at Legacy Bank and Trust.
• Fraternal Order of Eagles #3911 Auxiliary meeting, 7:30 p.m. at aerie south of Houston.
• Houston Citizens for Education meeting, 7 p.m. at Houston High School library.
• A line dance workout is offered from 1-3 p.m. each Friday at the Summersville Family Youth Center. Contact Kathie Cox at 417-932-4866 for more information.
• Weight Watchers weigh-in, 5:30-6 p.m.; meeting 6-6:30 p.m. every Monday a the Houston Senior Center.
• TOPS Club of Licking, 3:30 p.m. every Monday at the United Methodist Church in Licking.
• The Steps to Recovery NA meetings are Monday and Friday evenings at 7 p.m. at St. Mark’s Church in Houston. Any questions call: Kevin at 417-260-5188; Cheryl, 417-260-2870; or Samuel, 417-932-4441.
• Licking Adult Education and Literacy classes at 4-7 p.m. every Tuesday and 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Wednesday, in the basement at the First Baptist Church in Licking.
• Raymondville Adult Education and Literacy classes, 5-8 p.m. every Wednesday in the conference room at McClain Forest Products.