The following are excerpts from reports generated by the Houston Police Department:
• Rachael R. Jones, of 300 Ozark St. in Houston, was issued a citation for illegal burning on Nov. 26.
Jones was cited after an officer on patrol at about 11:10 p.m. observed black smoke coming from behind a residence. The officer observed Jones standing next to a pile of burning debris that included a small tire.
• Chance I. Gale, 20, of 10901 Highway 17 at Success, was issued citations for driving while intoxicated, minor in possession of alcohol by consumption, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop on Spruce Street at about 1:05 a.m. Nov. 27.
An officer made the stop after observing erratic movement by a black Jeep Liberty. After making contact with the driver, the officer smelled alcohol and pot, and field sobriety tests were conducted. During the investigation, marijuana and a glass smoking device were found.
A passenger in Gale’s vehicle was also cited for minor in possession of alcohol by consumption: Austin C. Keeney, 20, of 8212 Keenview Road in Houston.
Both men were taken to the Texas County Jail.
• Lonnie R. Quick, 29, of 108 Red Bud in Houston, was arrested Nov. 25 for having an active Laclede County warrant for domestic assault. An officer made the arrest after responding to a report at about 2:30 a.m. of a suspicious person walking along Lilly Avenue with a dolly (hand truck). After making contact with the person, a routine computer check revealed the warrant.
Quick was taken to the Texas County Jail.
• Rebecca A. Hayes, 37, of 16878 Highway N at Licking, was cited for DWI and failure to drive on the right side of the roadway after a traffic stop on U.S. 63 at about 2 a.m. Nov. 16.
An officer made the stop after observing a white Ford Explorer moving erratically. Hayes was taken to the Texas County jail for a 6-hour hold period.
• Kenneth J. Hall, 56, of 731 Faye St. in Houston, was issued a citation for stealing under $500 after allegedly shoplifting from Walmart on Nov. 18.
• Amber R. Henderson, 19, of 612 Hawthorn Ave. in Houston, was issued a citation for minor in possession of alcohol after an incident on Nov. 19 inside her residence. After a woman who lives in the same home called police indicating Henderson was throwing things and causing problems, an officer responded and investigated.