The following are excerpts from reports generated by the Houston Police Department:
• Stephen T. Miller, 45, of 506 W. Highway 17 in Houston, was cited for driving while suspended after a traffic stop at Highway 17 and Dooley Street at about 3:15 p.m. on Dec. 9.
• Anthony D. Long, 35, of 614 N. Second St. in Houston, was arrested Dec. 7 for having an active Wright County warrant for taking wildlife illegally. An officer investigating a case discovered the warrant. Long was taken to the Texas County Jail where he posted $250 bond and was released.
• Three people were issued drug-related citations at about 11 p.m. Dec. 7.
An officer who responded to a domestic dispute at the Piney Inn Apartments on Grand Avenue smelled marijuana. After an investigation, Craig M. Benson, 42, and Amy C. Mays, 40, both of 211 S. Grand Ave., Apt. 211, in Houston were each cited for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, and Phillip P. Benson, 36, same address, was cited for possession of marijuana.
The three were taken to the Texas County Jail, fingerprinted and released.
• Dale E. Cates, 59, of 403 N. Grand Ave., Apt. 1, in Houston, was issued citations for driving while suspended, operating a vehicle with expired license plates and no insurance after a traffic stop at Grand Avenue and Spruce Street at about 10:20 p.m. Dec. 5.
• Kody D. Carter, 21, of 1026 Highway 17, Apt. B, in Houston, was cited for driving while suspended after a traffic stop at First Street and Steffens Street at about 10:50 p.m. Dec. 8.