A Licking man faces numerous charges following his arrest Thursday afternoon by the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Justin P. Giller, 21, was arrested on charges of:
- Felony possession of a controlled substance.
- Felony unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
- Felony possession of burglary tools.
- Misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia.
- Driving while revoked.
- Failure to provide proof of insurance.
Giller was taken to the Texas County Jail to await the filing of formal charges, according to a patrol report.