• First Responders meeting, 6-8 p.m. at the Roby Fire Station.
• Texas County University Extension council meeting, 6 p.m. at the Lone Star Annex in downtown Houston.
• Licking Lions Club meeting, 6 p.m. at the Licking Bridge Builders Senior Center, 116 Green St.
• Roubidoux Township meeting, 7 p.m. at the township building.
• Plato Lodge #469 AF & AM meeting, 7:30 p.m.
• Route 63 Car Club meeting, 7 p.m. at the building in Town & Country Supermarket’s parking lot in Licking.
• Houston School board meeting, 6 p.m. in the Media Center at Houston Schools.
• Summersville School board meeting, 7 p.m. at the high school library.
• Licking Bridge Builder Senior Center meeting, 12:30 p.m. at the Licking Senior Center.
• Houston Park Board meeting, 6:45 p.m. at Houston City Hall.
• Cass Township meeting, 6 p.m. at the township building at U.S. 63 and Highway UU.
• American Legion Post 41 meeting, 6:30 p.m. at the Legion Hall.
• Rebecca Landewe, project manager for the Nature Conservancy in Missouri, will speak at 7 p.m. before the Ozarks Rivers Audubon chapter meeting at the Eugene Northern Community Hall at Fourth and Main streets in Rolla.
She will give a presentation on the Current River watershed. Snacks and drinks will be served after the meeting. Everyone is welcome.
• Texas County Transportation of Licking has transportation available. If you would like to ride, call 573-674-3558 and please make your appointments a day in advance.
• Celebrate Recovery is 6 p.m. Sundays at Faith Fellowship in Houston. Meetings are free and open to the public.
• Raymondville Adult Education and Literacy classes are 5-8 p.m. every Wednesday in the conference room at McClain Forest Products.
• Licking Adult Education and Literacy classes are 4-7 p.m. every Tuesday and 9:30 a.m. — 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, in the basement at the First Baptist Church in Licking.
• The Steps to Recovery NA meetings are Monday and Friday evenings at 7 p.m. at St. Mark’s Church in Houston. Any questions call: Kevin at 417-260-5188; Cheryl, 417-260-2870; or Samuel, 417-932-4441.
• TOPS Club of Licking, 3:30 p.m. every Monday at the United Methodist Church in Licking.
• Weight Watchers weigh-in 5:30 — 6 p.m.; meeting 6-6:30 p.m. Monday at the Houston Senior Center.